Questions > : 'Corrections'


Jan 13 2010, 09:31:49 Corrections

[email doesn't work]
How do I make a correction to information which I consider incorrect (and have documentary evidence of that fact)?


Feb 3, 2010 15:59:54

For many BHO volumes it is possible to annotate an entry. You can do this where you see "Comment on this article" in the green box at the top of the page; alternatively double-click on the text at the point where you wish to annotate. This will take you through to the annotation screen. You will need to be logged in as a user (registration is free) and to give a primary source as a citation.

If you find that the source you wish to annotate is not available for annotation, please let us know and we will see if we can make it available for this function.


This question is now closed.