List of maps and plans

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

Mary D. Lobel (editor)

Year published

1957

Supporting documents

Page

13

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'List of maps and plans', A History of the County of Oxford: Volume 5: Bullingdon hundred (1957), pp. XIII. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=101871 Date accessed: 25 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

LIST OF MAPS AND PLANS

The maps of Bullingdon Hundred, Beckley, Cuddesdon, Garsington, and Cowley, Iffley and Littlemore are based on the Ordnance Survey, and are published with the sanction of the Controller of H.M. Stationery Office, Crown Copyright reserved.

The maps of Beckley, of Stanton St. John, and of Cowley, Iffley, and Littlemore were drawn by Margaret Tomlinson, the rest of the maps by Mary E. Potter. The church plans and the plan of Studley Priory are the joint work of H. M. Colvin, H. A. James, Mary E. Preston, and P. S. Spokes.

PAGE
The Hundred of Bullingdon1
Ambrosden Church27
The Villages of Marsh Baldon and Toot Baldon about 173031
Marsh Baldon and Toot Baldon in 183036
Studley Priory59
The Ancient Parish of Beckley65
Beckley Church74
The Ancient Parish of Cuddesdon97
Cuddesdon Church105
Garsington in the 17th century135
Garsington Church155
The Ancient Parish of Horspath181
Horspath Church187
Cowley, Iffley, and Littlemore before inclosure198
Marston Church220
Merton Church232
Nuneham Courtenay in 1707235
The Harcourt Chapel at Nuneham Courtenay248
Stanton St. John in the early 18th century287
Stanton Church291
Waterperry Church307
Wood Eaton Church317