History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 02 May 1554', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 36. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=10265 Date accessed: 28 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Mercurii, 2o Maii
D. of Suffolk, &c.
2. The Bill to avoid Placards for unlawful Games. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill against shooting in Daggs. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill against unlawful Assemblies of master-less Men,
3. The Bill for making of Broad Cloths in Boroughs and Market Towns. - Jud'm.
The Five last Bills passed, to the Lords by Mr. Drurye.
3. The Bill for the Confirmation of the Attainder of the late Duke of Suffolk, Wyat, and other. - Jud'm.
L. 1. The Bill to avoid Excess of Apparel.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd