History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 05 January 1549', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 5. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=10438 Date accessed: 23 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
1. The Bill for the Lazarmen.
1. The Bill for Sheriffs of England to be but One Year.
1. The Bill for Archdeacons.
2. The Bill for Limitation in Prescription, - to Mr. Recorder.
1. The Bill for Hats and Caps.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd