Jovis, 6o Decembris
1. The Bill to annex Three Manors in Beverley to be One Manor of Beverley.
3. The Bill for certain Towns in Wiltshire to be in Berks. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill to restrain Corn, Victuals, and Wool, from beyond the Seas. - Jud'm.
The Two last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Bowrne.
2. The Bill against Regrating of Cheese, Butter, and other Victuals.
2. The Bill against seditious Schoolmasters. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for buying Herrings upon the high Sea in the Coasts of Norfolk and Suffolk.