Long time user?
Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall
Hermione Hobhouse (general editor)
List of abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 14: Exterior views and details', Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall (1991), pp. 14. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=118208 Date accessed: 26 November 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
a (right). Westminster Bridge Road front from the south-east in 1988(p. 73)
b (above). Members' Carriage Drive c. 1923 (p. 75)
c (below). Design by Knott for lead rain-water head, 1915. One of two types used at County Hall
d (left). Centre of Westminster Bridge Road front and entrance to Members' Carriage Drive in 1963. Stone carving by C. H. Mabey
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd