(O.S. 6 in. London Sheet J.)
The borough of Paddington consists of the
parish of Paddington and a detached portion of
the parish of Chelsea.
Parish Church of St. Mary stands on the N.
side of Harrow Road. It was entirely rebuilt in
1788–91, but in the churchyard are the following:—
Monuments: On W. side—(1) to John Moore,
1710, also to Sarah, wife of Thomas Moore, 1725,
and Cowsey and Richard Moore, 1716, head-stone
with skulls, etc.; (2) to John Hubbard, 1665,
aged 111, Elizabeth, his wife, 1666, Richard, their
son, and Ann, wife of Richard, 169–, flat slab.