Help us grow
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2: West London
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 4: Church plate ', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2: West London (1925), pp. 4. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=119717 Date accessed: 23 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
FULHAM PALACE CHAPEL.
Cup and cover, 17th-century, undated. Paten and
flagons, 1653. Alms-dish, 1670.
FULHAM: ST. DIONIS CHURCH.
Cup, paten and spoon, 1671. Cup, paten and dish, 1674.
Flagons, 1632 and 1642.
Alms-dishes, 1691 and 1693. Flagon, 1583. Cups, 1551, 1624 and 1710.
Flagon, 1583, Cup, 1551.
WESTMINSTER: PARISH CHURCH OF ST. MARGARET.
WESTMINSTER: ST. PAUL'S CHURCH, COVENT GARDEN.
From 1655 to 1671.
LAMBETH PARISH CHURCH.
Two cups and one cover, 1638, the other cover, 1668. Paten, 1638.
Three flagons, 1664.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd