Plate 1
Secular buildings, Woolwich and Lewisham

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Year published

1930

Page

1

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 1: Secular buildings, Woolwich and Lewisham', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5: East London (1930), pp. 1. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=120523 Date accessed: 30 August 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Secular buildings


LEWISHAM: (6) THE VICARAGE, c. 1692–3.


LEWISHAM: (7) PENTLAND HOUSE, probably early 18th-century.


WOOLWICH: (8) Nos. 29, 31 and 33 COURTYARD, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.


WOOLWICH: (9) Nos. 80, 82 and 84 HIGH STREET, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.


WOOLWICH: (18) RANGE OF COTTAGES, POUND PLACE, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.


WOOLWICH: (14) PHILPOT ALMSHOUSES, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.