Help us grow
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5: East London
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 48: Greenwich: St Alfege and St. Nicholas Deptford, Pulpits', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5: East London (1930), pp. 48. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=120570 Date accessed: 26 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
GREENWICH: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST.
Pulpit, early 18th-century.
GREENWICH: (2) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. NICHOLAS,
Pulpit, c. 1620.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd