An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2: North
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Charndon', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2: North (1913), pp. 82. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=121217 Date accessed: 21 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
(O.S. 6 in. xxii. N.W.).
(1–2). House and Cottage, on the W. and E.
sides of the road to Marsh Gibbon, about 1 mile
N.W. of Edgcott, are each of two storeys and of
17th-century origin. The house has walls of
modern brick, but retains an original chimney
stack; the roof is tiled. The cottage has original
timber and brick on the N.W. front, and has been
enlarged; the roof is thatched.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd