Help us grow
An Inventory of Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Belton Street', An Inventory of Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford (1977), pp. 69. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=129504 Date accessed: 23 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Laid out in 1840 on the Blackfriars Estate (117–
18), and named after Belton House, the home of
Earl Brownlow who owned the land.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd