(276) Houses, two adjacent, Nos. 117–9 Dolphin
Street, are two-storeyed with timber-framed walls and
tiled roofs. They are of 16th-century origin. In both
dwellings the first floor is jettied to the W., but that of
No. 117 has been under-built. Both houses have 18th-century sashed windows, and No. 119 contains an 18th-century chimneypiece.
(277) Cottages, range of three, of two storeys with
rendered brick walls and tiled roofs, are of the 18th
century. In 1854 they formed part of the Dolphin Inn
(Kingdon & Shearm).
(278) Houses, row of four, Nos. 59–65 St. Ann's
Street, are two-storeyed with attics and have brick walls
and tiled roofs. They were built c. 1700 and originally