List of maps and plans

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

C R Elrington, N M Herbert, R B Pugh (Editors), Kathleen Morgan, Brian S Smith

Year published

1972

Supporting documents

Page

13

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'List of maps and plans', A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 10: Westbury and Whitstone Hundreds (1972), pp. XIII. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=15728 Date accessed: 28 August 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

LIST OF MAPS AND PLANS

The maps and plans were drawn by K. J. Wass, of the Department of Geography, University College, London, from drafts by C. R. Elrington, Brian S. Smith, and N. M. Herbert. The maps are based on the Ordnance Survey with the sanction of the Controller of H. M. Stationery Office, Crown Copyright reserved.

PAGE
The hundred of Westbury, 1845 2
Highnam, Linton, and Over, c.1755. From a map in Glos. R. O., D 2426, and a terrier in ibid. D 326/E 2 14
Newnham, 1969 31
Lancaut, Tidenham, and Woolaston, c.1810. From the inclosure award 52
Westbury-on-Severn and Churcham Area, c.1965 82
The hundred of Whitstone, 1845 120
Frampton on Severn and Stonehouse Area, c.1965 126
Frampton on Severn, c.1800. From a map of 1782, penes Mrs. C. P. Murray, the Grange, Frampton, and the inclosure award 141
Parish boundaries in Framilode Area, 1843. From tithe maps 157
The church of St. Swithin and site of priory, Leonard Stanley. Based on Archaeologia, lxxi (1922), plate xxiv 265
Lower Stroudwater Valley, c.1965 279


<--Previous:
List of illustrations
Next:-->
Editorial note