Ealing and Brentford
Ukrainian orthodox church

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

T F T Baker, C R Elrington (Editors), Diane K Bolton, Patricia E C Croot, M A Hicks

Year published

1982

Supporting documents

Page

162

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Ealing and Brentford: Ukrainian orthodox church', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7: Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden (1982), pp. 162. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22586 Date accessed: 24 November 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH.

A room on the third floor of no. 11 Creffield Road, Ealing Common, was registered as St. Andrew's chapel of the Ukrainian Orthodox Autocephalous Church by the vicar for Great Britain in 1959. (fn. 97)

Footnotes

97 G.R.O. Worship Reg. no. 67393.