West Twyford
Roman catholicism

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

T F T Baker, C R Elrington (Editors), Diane K Bolton, Patricia E C Croot, M A Hicks

Year published

1982

Supporting documents

Page

176

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'West Twyford: Roman catholicism', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7: Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden (1982), pp. 176. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22595 Date accessed: 22 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

The chapel of the Alexian brothers at Twyford Abbey, where mass was first celebrated in 1902, is a chapel of ease for St. John Fisher church, Perivale. (fn. 23)

Footnotes

23 Kearney, 'Twyford Abbey'.