West Twyford
Protestant nonconformity

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

T F T Baker, C R Elrington (Editors), Diane K Bolton, Patricia E C Croot, M A Hicks

Year published

1982

Supporting documents

Page

176

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'West Twyford: Protestant nonconformity', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7: Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden (1982), pp. 176. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22596 Date accessed: 17 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

PROTESTANT NONCONFORMITY.

The Baptists of Ealing built a small iron mission hall in Abbey Road, south of the canal, c. 1905; it was replaced by factory buildings between 1938 and 1942. (fn. 24)

Footnotes

24 Holmes, W. Twyford; O.S. Map 6", Mdx. XVI. NW. (1938 edn.); Kelly's Dir. Lond. (1942). It was not listed in 1903: Mudie-Smith, Rel. Life.