Archdeacons
Essex

Sponsor

Institute of Historical Research

Publication

Author

Joyce M. Horn

Year published

1974

Supporting documents

Page

59

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Archdeacons: Essex', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 3: Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester dioceses (1974), pp. 59. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=34606 Date accessed: 02 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

ARCHDEACONS OF ESSEX

Archdeaconry transferred from London to Rochester diocese by Order in Council 8 Aug. 1845 to come into effect 1 Jan. 1846 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77 (Lond. Gaz. no. 20499 (pp. 2541-6)).

Hugh Chambres Jones M.A. 1823-1861.

Coll. by bp. of London 14 Nov. 1823 (London, Guildhall MS. 9531/24 f. 69). Res. announced 26 July 1861 (The Times, 26 July p. 11; DRc/Ac 13 pp. 759-60; P.R.O., E 331 Roch./65).