Archdeacons
Sudbury

Sponsor

Institute of Historical Research

Publication

Author

Joyce M. Horn

Year published

1992

Supporting documents

Page

15

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Archdeacons: Sudbury', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 7: Ely, Norwich, Westminster and Worcester dioceses (1992), pp. 15. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=35235 Date accessed: 22 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

ARCHDEACONS OF SUDBURY

Archdeaconry transferred from Norwich to Ely diocese by Order in Council 19 Apr. 1837 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77 (Lond. Gaz. no. 19499).

George Glover M.A. 1823-1862.

Coll. by bp. of Norwich 21 July 1823 (Norf. R.O., Reg./26/33 f. 41). D. 4 May 1862 (Gent. Mag. 1862, 3rd ser. xii 789; G/1/18 f. 88v).