1. The Bill for Uniting of two Colleges in Cambridge.
2. The Bill for Uses in Recoveries and Fines.
3. The Bill for Union of Churches in the City of Lincoln. - Jud'm.
3. The new Bill for Conspiracy of Victualers and Artificers. - Jud'm.
Leave of Absence.
It is licensed to Sir Anthony Lee, being sick, to be absent.
3. The Bill for Making of Hats, Felts, and Caps, - Jud'm.
It is Ordered, That John Storie shall be committed Prisoner to the Tower.
The three last Bills (viz. &c.) with the Bill of Artificers, which came from the Lords, be sent up to the Lords.
2. The Bill for Attornments.