Victoria County History
A History of the County of Norfolk: Volume 2
William Page (editor)
Table of abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Hospitals: Langwade', A History of the County of Norfolk: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 440. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=38317 Date accessed: 03 September 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
74. THE HOSPITAL OF LANGWADE
At Langwade Cross, the boundary between
the parishes of Oxburgh and Cley, there used to
stand a hospital for lepers of early foundation.
Thomas Salmon, chaplain of Oxburgh, left 6d.
to the lazars of Langwade in 1380. (fn. 1)
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd