Lunae, 27 Martii
1. The Bill for Selling of divers foreign Haberdashe Wares.
Assize of Fuel.
L. 2. The Bill for Assize of Fuel, viz. Tallwood, Billet, Faggot, &c.
1. The Bill for Artificers to abide in Towns, or to refuse their Occupations.
1. An Addition to the Lords Bill for Confirmation of Letters Patents.
3. The Bill for Excess of Wines sold by Retail.
The Bill of Restitution of Sir E. Seymour, brought by Mr. Serjeant Broke and Mr. Serjeant Saunders.
Bills from Lords.
Three Bills, viz. A Repeal, Continuance of Acts, and certain Children to be Denizens, brought by Mr. Attorney and Mr Solicitor.
L. 2. The Bill for the Town of Gateside to be Parcel of Newcastle upon Tyne.
1. The Bill to make pynned white Cloths in Devon and Cornwall.
2. The Bill for Fugitives and Outlaws in Wales.
L. 1. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of Sir Edward Seymour, Knight, Son to the late Duke of Somerset, by the Lady Catherine Fybell.
Hill's &c. Nat.
L. 1. The Bill for Enabling of certain Children of R. Hills, and Nicholas Wheler, Merchants, born in Germany.
1. The Bill new made, for the just Answering of the King's Revenues, by Treasurers, Receivers, &c. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Excess of Wines. - Ingrossetur.