Plate 14
Camelford House and Somerset House, Park Lane, and Hereford Gardens

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1977

Supporting documents

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 14: Camelford House and Somerset House, Park Lane, and Hereford Gardens', Survey of London: volume 39: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History) (1977). URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=41870 Date accessed: 24 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Camelford House, Park Lane: north front in 1912.


Camelford House, Park Lane: north front in 1912.

Plate 14a: Camelford House, Park Lane: north front in 1912.
Hereford Gardens abuts to the left, Somerset House to the right. Demolished

b. Somerset House, Park Lane: house (right) and stables (centre) in 1912, from junction of Park Lane and Oxford Street.


Somerset House, Park Lane: house (right) and stables (centre) in 1912, from junction of Park Lane and Oxford Street.

Plate 14b: Somerset House, Park Lane: house (right) and stables (centre) in 1912, from junction of Park Lane and Oxford Street.
Outbuildings of Camelford House in left foreground with roofs of Hereford Gardens behind. All demolished