Plate 35

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1977

Supporting documents

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 35', Survey of London: volume 39: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History) (1977). URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=41891 Date accessed: 23 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Nos. 7 and Balfour Place, from south-east in 1894, with part of return to Aldford Street.


Nos. 7 and Balfour Place, from south-east in 1894, with part of return to Aldford Street.

Plate 35a: Nos. 7 and Balfour Place, from south-east in 1894, with part of return to Aldford Street.
Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–4

b. Nos. 75–83 (odd) Duke Street in 1975 (W. D. Caröe, architect, 1893–5), with King's Weigh House Chapel to left


Nos. 75–83 (odd) Duke Street in 1975 (W. D. Caröe, architect, 1893–5), with King's Weigh House Chapel to left

Plate 35b: Nos. 75–83 (odd) Duke Street in 1975 (W. D. Caröe, architect, 1893–5), with King's Weigh House Chapel to left

c. Duke's Yard: stable block on south side from Binney Street in 1968.


Duke's Yard: stable block on south side from Binney Street in 1968.

Plate 35c: Duke's Yard: stable block on south side from Binney Street in 1968.
Balfour and Turner, architects, 1900–2