Plate 48

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1977

Supporting documents

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 48', Survey of London: volume 39: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History) (1977). URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=41904 Date accessed: 01 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.


Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.

Plate 48a: Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.
Frank Verity, architect, c. 1913–18

b (above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.


(above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from
north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke
Street.

Plate 48b: (above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.
G. Thrale Jell and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1923–35

c (right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.


(right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.

Plate 48c: (right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.
Sir Edwin Lutyens and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1926–30