Editorial note

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

William Page, J.W.Willis-Bund (editors)

Year published

1924

Page

14

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Editorial note', A History of the County of Worcester: volume 4 (1924), pp. XIV. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=42843 Date accessed: 01 August 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Contents

Editorial note

Topography (continued)
Dormston Church: Plan 67
Eckington Bridge. 69
" Village and Cross 70
" Woollas Hall, the North Front 72
" " " Jacobean Fireplace in the dining-room plate facing 72
" Church, 12th-century Doorway 72
" " from the South-East 73
" " The Nave looking East 73
Eldersfield: Dovecote at Pigeon House Farm 77
" Court 78
" Hardwick Court 79
" Church from the South-East plate facing 80
Flyford Flavell Church from the South-East
Eldersfield Church: Plan 81
Grafton Flyford: Manor Farm 86
" " Church from the South-West plate facing 88
Hanley Castle: Hanley Hall, Entrance Front 89
" " Church from the South-East
" " Pool House 90
" " Severn End in 1896: Plan 91
" " Church: Plan 99
Leigh Church: Plan 106
" " Niche over the North Doorway 107
" " from the South-West plate facing 110
" " The Nave looking East 110
" Bransford Chapel from the South 111
Longdon Church from the South-East
Madresfield Court: The East Wing and Moat 118
" Church from the South-West 121
Great Malvern: General View plate facing 124
" " Priory Church from the North-West.
" " " " The North Quire Aisle looking East 125
" " " " The South Quire Aisle looking West 125
" " " " Plan 128
" " " Gateway in 1731 129
" " " Church, Nave looking from the Crossing 130
" " " " Monument to John Knottesford and
Jane his wife
" " Newland Old Church, taken down 1864, Interior 131
" " Newland Church, Interior looking West
" " " " The Font 132
Martin Hussingtree Church from the North-West 138
Mathon Church: Plan 141
" " from the South-East plate facing 142
" West Malvern Church from the South
Naunton Beauchamp: Half-timber House 143
" " Church from the South
" " Naunton Court 144