Frontispiece

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1986

Supporting documents

Page

2

Citation Show another format:

'Frontispiece', Survey of London: volume 42: Kensington Square to Earl's Court (1986), pp. II. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50297 Date accessed: 24 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Kensington Workhouse, now St. Mary Abbots Hospital, in about 1848.


Kensington Workhouse, now St. Mary Abbots Hospital, in about 1848.

Watercolour in the possession of the Hospital, probably by the architect, Thomas Allom, and presented by him to the Kensington Board of Guardians