Sabbati, 28o Aprilis
1. The Bill for Confirmation of Patents, notwithstanding Misrecital.
1. The Bill for the Pensions of the married Priests assigned by the Ordinaries.
2. The Bill against Lollardy, eating Flesh on Days prohibits. - Mr. Drurye.
3. The Bill for Ordinances in Cathedral Churches, and Schools. - Jud'm.
Q. L. 3. The Bill for the Office of the Lord Steward to the Earl of Arundell. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Use of Money left to Orphans. - Vacat super Quaestione.
The Five last Bills passed, sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Petre.
D. of Suffolk's, &c. Attainder.
3. The Bill for Confirmation of the Attainder of the Duke of Suffolk, Wyat, and others.
1. The Bill for shooting in Daggs. - Mr. Price.