Support our growth
History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 08 March 1552', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 19. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=5429 Date accessed: 17 September 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Martis, 8 Martii
Duke of Somerset.
Message to hasten Proceedings.
1. The Bill for Price of Wines to be sold by Retail.
1. The Bill for selling of divers Merchandizes and Wares out of Market Towns.
1. The Bill for Consuming of Wood in Iron Mills near the Thames.
2. The Bill for to avoid Iron Mills near Horseham.
1. The Bill for true Tanning of Leather.
2. The Bill touching the Repeal of the Entailing of the late Duke of Somerset's Land.
A Bill for the Restitution of the Sons of Sir John Nevell of Chete;
And a Message to haste towards the End of the Parliament; brought by Mr. Saunders and Mr. Rede.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd