Centre for Metropolitan History
The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate: London Record Society 7
G. A. J. Hodgett (editor)
List of abbreviations
'Parishes: St Peter Cornhill', The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate: London Record Society 7 (1971), pp. 66. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=64023 Date accessed: 25 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
[f. 68] In the parish of St. Peter Cornhill
340. [1197–1221] Heading of a grant by Peter prior and convent to Simon
Blound of 12s. p.a. of quit rent from certain land in the parish; rent 1 lb. of
cumin or 1d. as appears in the following charter [no charter has been
341. Three lines of the Lord's Prayer written in Old English script. (fn. 1)
342. [List of those paying rent]: Simon Blound; now [1425–7] the prior of
the New Hospital without Bisshoppysgate.
343. Total of this parish 1d. and nevertheless it is tithed at 20s. 4d. as
appears in the king's exemplification.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd