Help us grow
History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 18 December 1554', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 39-40. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=7715 Date accessed: 05 December 2013.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
St. Martin's Grant.
Norwiche Russels, &c.
1. The Bill for Artificers in Anno 3o E. IV. 1.
1. The Bill to make certain Towns at Evesham in the Diocese of Worcester.
1. That the Inhabitants of St. Martin's Grant may be of the Parish of Christ's-church.
2. The Bill for Sale of divers Wares in Towns by Foreigners.
3. The Bill for Making of Russels, Sattens, and Fustians in Norwiche. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Buying of tanned Leather. - Jud'm.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
Site journal - Usability survey - Subscribe
- Contact us -
FAQ - About
- RSS - Stats -
Copyright © 2013 University of London & History of Parliament Trust - All rights
Design - Crave Ltd