1. The Bill, that those have been married Priests, or seditious Preachers, shall not be Schoolmasters. - Mr. Draycote.
1. The Bill for the Reviving of the Act for Crows and Rooks.
2. The Bill for the abovesaid Towns in Wiltshire to be Parcel of Berks. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill against Regrating of Cheese, Butter, &c. by the Inhabitants of London.
1. The Bill for the Revealing of Murtherers and Thieves.
Mr. Attorney and Mr. Solicitor brought a Bill of divers Names of the upper House, requiring a Number of this House to confer with them for Parliament Matters ; which immediately were named, viz. The whole Council of this House, and Twenty-one Knights and Burgesses; and sent up to the Lords.