1. JONES, EARL OF RANELAGH. Azure a cross between four broad arrows or with
five molets gules on the cross.
2. WALPOLE, EARL OF ORFORD. Or a fesse between two cheverons sable with
three crosslets or on the fesse.
3. CLINTON, EARL OF LINCOLN. Argent six crosslets fitchy sable and a chief
azure charged with two molets or pierced gules.
4. COMPTON, EARL OF WILMINGTON. Sable a leopard or between three
5. PITT, EARL OF CHATHAM. Sable a fesse checky argent and azure between
6. FOX, LORD HOLLAND. Ermine a cheveron azure with three foxes' heads razed
or thereon and a quarter azure charged with a fleur de lis or.
7. PHIPPS, LORD MULGRAVE. Sable a trefoil in an orle of eight molets argent.
8. LONG, LORD FARNBOROUGH. Sable a lion passant argent holding a crosslet
fitchy or and a chief or charged with three crosslets sable.
9. RUSSELL, EARL RUSSELL. Argent a lion gules and a chief sable with three
scallops argent therein.
10. KNATCHBULL. Azure three crosslets fitchy between two bends or.
11. PARNELL, LORD CONGLETON. Gules two cheverons with three scallops in
the chief all argent.
12. MACAULAY, LORD MACAULAY. Gules two arrows crossed saltirewise with
their points downwards surmounted by two bars gobony or and azure between two buckles
or all within a border engrailed or.
13. BLACKWOOD, LORD DUFFERIN. Azure a fesse or between a crescent argent
between two molets or in the chief and a voided lozenge argent in the foot.
14. GLYN, LORD WOLVERTON. Argent an eagle with two heads sable sprinkled
with drops or.
15. CUST, EARL BROWNLOW. Ermine a cheveron sable with three fountains thereon.
16. HOPE, EARL OF HOPETOUN. Azure a cheveron or between three bezants
with a laurel leaf vert on the cheveron.
17. SPENCER-CHURCHILL, DUKE OF MARLBOROUGH. CHURCHILL
quartered with SPENCER and in chief an escutcheon of St. George with a shield of
France in pretence.
18. LEVESON-GOWER, DUKE OF SUTHERLAND. Quarterly 1 and 4, Barry
of eight or and gules a cross paty sable, for GOWER; 2, Azure three laurel leaves
or, for LEVESON; 3, gules three stars or in a border or charged with the tressure of
Scotland, for SUTHERLAND.
19. STANWIX. Azure a fesse dancetty between three crosslets fitchy or.
20. CHURCHILL. Sable a lion argent with a baston gules over all.
21. RICH. Gules a cheveron between three crosslets or.
22. HOWARD. Gules a bend between six crosslets fitchy argent with the augmentation
for Flodden on the bend.
23. TOWNSHEND, MARQUESS TOWNSHEND. Azure a cheveron ermine between
three scallops argent.
24. HULSE. Party fessewise argent and ermine three piles sable one issuing from the chief
and two from the foot.
25. PAGET. Sable a cross engrailed between four eagles argent with five leopards sable
on the cross.
26. HALKETT. Sable three piles argent and a chief gules with a lion passant or therein.
27. BLAKENEY. Sable a cheveron ermine between three leopards' heads or.
28. WOODFORD. Sable three fleurs de lis argent coming out of leopards' heads or.
29. PENNEFATHER. Party fessewise or and gules a bend ermine.
30. GRANT. Gules three antique crowns or within a border or charged with three laurel
31. STEWART. Or a fesse checky azure and argent between two sheaves azure in the chief
and an antique crown gules in the foot.
32. LYTTELTON. Argent a cheveron between three scallops sable.
33. CALVERT. Paly erminois and pean a bend engrailed and countercoloured.
34. ANSON. Argent three bends engrailed gules with a crescent gules in the cantle.
35. GORE. Gules a fesse between three crosslets fitchy or.
36. HARE, BISHOP OF CHICHESTER. Gules two bars and a chief indented or.
37. GARNIER. Azure a sword bendwise and point downward with its blade argent and
hilt and pommel or between a fleur de lis and an oak branch both or.
38. OWEN. Gules a cheveron between three lions or.
39. CRAUFORD. Argent a hart's head sable razed and dropping blood with its attires or.
40. OGLE. Argent a fesse between three crescents gules with a lion passant or on the fesse.
41. CHUDLEIGH. Ermine three lions gules.
42. WARBURTON. Argent a cheveron between three cormorants sable.
43. MILLAR. Argent a millrind cross gules.