History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 05 December 1554', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 39. URL: http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=9980 Date accessed: 16 April 2014.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
Mercurii, 5o Decembris
Hats & Caps.
1. The Bill against Carrying of Corn, Victuals, and Wood, out of the Realm. - Ingrossetur.
4. The Bill to avoid Leases made by married Priests. - Mr. Recorder.
1. The Bill touching Selling of Hats and Caps.
1. The Bill against Engrossing of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Bill against seditious Priests or Teachers to be Schoolmasters - Mr. Draycote.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd