As amplified by John Throsby (1790).
Local historyJohn Throsby's republication and expansion of Robert Thoroton's 'The Antiquities of Nottinghamshire' (first published in 1677). This volume covers the parishes of the hundreds of Rushcliffe, Bingham and Newark. In each file, Thoroton's original text is followed by that of Throsby.
Local historyThe second volume covers the city of Nottingham, Sherwood forest, and the parishes of Broxtowe hundred.
Local historyDetails the parishes of the hundreds of Bassetlaw, and Thurgarton and Lythe.
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd